All About Fireplace Inserts & What They Can Offer Your York County Home
As the years have gone by, we’ve seen more and more homeowners invest in inserts. There’s no doubt these systems are growing in popularity, but many are still skeptical about how a fireplace insert might affect their ambiance. After all, won’t an insert lack the appeal and vibe of a traditional fireplace?
If this is the group you find yourself in, we get it. But the truth is, there are actually lots of benefits from making this investment, and you can still get in on that timeless aesthetic so many crave for holiday get-togethers and cozy evenings in.
Regency LRI6E Fireplace Insert
Reasons to Invest in an Insert
So, why might someone finally make the decision to switch to an insert? Here are some of the more common scenarios:
- You’re looking to switch fuel types: If you want to convert your wood-burning fireplace into a more convenient gas-fueled one, installing an insert is an easy way to get this done.
- You’re not satisfied with your fireplace’s heat output: An undeniable fact in the chimney industry is that fireplace inserts are superior when it comes to efficiency. You’ll get much more heat in your living space, allowing for pleasant evenings in, lower energy bills, and less waste.
- You need renovations, but don’t want to break the bank: Need fireplace repairs? In some cases, you can forgo necessary renovations and simply invest in an insert instead! An insert installation will be more affordable, less hassle, and a lot quicker to complete – that’s hard to beat.
- You’re worried about your carbon footprint: Depending on the model and fuel type, the insert you invest in could be a lot better for the environment than the system you’re currently using. For instance, switching from a wood-burning fireplace to a gas-fueled insert will reduce your carbon footprint significantly.
- You’re sick of wasting time on fireplace maintenance: Fireplaces are coveted by many and make a great addition to the home. That said, they can take up a lot of time in terms of maintenance! If you don’t want to lose that classic ambiance, but can’t keep up with the extra work involved, switching to an insert could help to lighten your load considerably.
As you can see, there are lots of reasons someone might benefit by switching to an insert. If you fall into one of the categories listed above, give us a call and we can discuss your options. In no time, you’ll be wondering how you ever did without.
Worried about design? Don’t be! A big concern homeowners face when changing up their fireplace is how the new design and style might fit in (or not fit in) with their current decor. But today’s inserts come in a wide range of sizes, colors, styles, and designs, so this isn’t something to be worried about at all! And when you put your faith in us, we won’t rest until you are 100% satisfied with the appliance you end up with. So, put all of your worries to rest. We’ve got you covered.
We Offer Installation Services All Throughout York County, Cumberland County, Strafford County & Rockingham County
We serve four counties throughout Maine and New Hampshire, and we’re qualified to install and maintain your new insert, no problem. We also install stoves, chimney caps, chase covers, and class A chimneys, so don’t hesitate to reach out, no matter what types of upgrades or fuel switches you’re seeking! Eager to get started on upgrading your fireplace? So are we. Call 207-608-0564 or click here to request an appointment today.