When it Comes to New Appliances or Chimney Parts – Trust in Our Honest & Courteous Crew for it All!
When it comes to fireplaces, chimneys, and all of the components that make them function efficiently, there’s a lot of technical knowledge behind it all. If you’re searching for a new appliance or in need of any new chimney parts, navigating fuel types, liner options, design preferences, and countless other considerations can lead to a lot of stress, hassle, and time-consuming research. Fortunately for homeowners throughout York, Kittery, Eliot, and the areas surrounding, we have a solid solution to cure your chimney woes – simply rely on Frechette Chimney for it all!
What we want our customer base to know about us is that we’ve got your back. We’re family-owned and highly value the communities we’ve served for the last 40 years. We’re also certified with the Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA), binding us to a strict Code of Ethics that’s customer-focused and centered around honesty. We truly care about your safety and satisfaction above all else!
So whether you’re looking for a completely new system or just need some replacement parts installed, we would be happy to help with it all. When you hire our crew, rest assured we’ll be open, honest, and upfront throughout everything. No pushing extra products, no unnecessary services, and no surprise fees or hidden charges. Our end goal is a happy customer!
How We Help – Our Sales & Installation Services
We’re proud of the wide selection of products we have to offer. And because our sweeps are certified and dedicated to continued education, you can bet that we know it all when it comes to installation! Here’s a bit more information on the sales and installation services we can offer you:
- Wood, Pellet & Gas Stoves: There’s no denying stoves have a lot to offer in terms of efficiency and aesthetic appeal. Usually deciding whether or not to get one isn’t the hard part… it’s deciding which fuel type you want! Fortunately, we have the knowledge to answer any and all of your questions along the way.
- Fireplace Inserts: Looking to change fuel types or upgrade your old fireplace? Inserts are a great solution for those looking to switch fuels or gain more heat from their system. We can go over the pros and cons with you to determine whether this is the right option for your living space.
- Full Wood Fireplaces: Want all the pros of a real wood-burning fireplace, but don’t currently have one in the space you’re thinking of? We sell and install full wood fireplaces throughout the area. With our fireplaces, you’re not limited to where you already have a masonry fireplace – we can install a full wood fireplace anywhere you like.
- Full Gas Fireplaces: Add the clean burn and reliable comfort of a gas-burning fireplace to your favorite room in the house. There are so many options to choose from, and we can make installation a cinch.
- Electric Fireplaces: Skip the venting worries and enjoy limitless installation options with an electric fireplace. The glow of the fire is more realistic than ever, and you’ll love how easy it is to go from no fireplace to ambiance and warmth with electric.
- Chimney Caps: A chimney cap is a simple, affordable, and relatively small piece of the chimney, but it can have a huge impact on its overall health. That is, if it’s fitted right and properly installed! Work with our experts to ensure you’re getting the most from yours.
- Chase Covers: Chase covers aid the cap in a prefabricated system, ensuring water, debris, and curious critters stay out of your chimney for good. With a well-constructed chase cover in place, you can rest assured no clogs or leaks will be stressing you out anytime soon.
- Class A Chimneys: A class A chimney system (other times referred to as a prefabricated system) is made from reliable stainless steel, rather than brick and mortar. These units are brought directly to your home where a certified sweep can assemble them right on site! These are a great option for those who want the ambiance and warmth of a fireplace without the lifetime commitment, cost, time, and structural requirements associated with building one from scratch. Rest assured, you’ll get years and years of enjoyment out of these durable appliances!
Your Dream Set-Up is Closer Than You Think
If you’ve been longing for a system that pushes out more heat or gives your home that cozy, peaceful aesthetic you’ve been daydreaming about, then call on our team today! We’re a family-owned, licensed, and insured company known throughout the area for being courteous, professional, and customer-focused above all else. There’s no denying it – when you trust in Frechette Chimney, you find a team you can depend on for the long haul. Reach out at 207-608-0564 to talk with our team and get your next appointment scheduled.