Count on Our Licensed, Insured & Certified Crew to Complete Your Chimney Repairs & Regular Maintenance
If your doctor, dentist, eye doctor, or chiropractor told you there was something wrong that needed to be fixed, would you simply ignore the issue and hope for the best? Of course not! You would get that root canal, those pair of lenses, that necessary medication, or that adjustment to get your body back to where it needs to be.
So, why not take the same precautions with your chimney? Damages throughout your chimney and fireplace won’t just magically go away on their own if ignored. In fact, they’ll just get worse, causing your system to function less and less efficiently, and triggering issues that may affect the safety of your household. That’s why regular chimney repairs and maintenance are such an important investment.
We want you to have the best and safest experience possible when it comes to your fireplace! These focal points of the home are known for adding beauty and warmth to any living space, so doing everything possible to keep them looking and working great is our passion.
Chimney Repairs – Stainless Steel Liners
Chimney Repairs – Ahren Fireplace Restoration
Chimney Repairs – Leaky Chimneys
Benefits of Investing in Chimney Repairs ASAP
So, what do you gain by investing in chimney repairs sooner rather than later? Is it that big of a deal to put them off for a few months or even a year or two?
A big misconception with masonry chimneys is that brickwork can withstand anything. People often think of masonry as indestructible and hard to break down, but this logic only applies if it is well-maintained. If not, something as simple as a chimney leak can cause widespread cracking, spalling, and deterioration.
By investing in repairs when damage is minor, you avoid a lot of stress, hassle, and expense.
- For one, the earlier you address repairs, the more money you’ll save. The longer you put things off, the worse damage gets, and all too often what would have been a quick and affordable fix becomes a big repair, rebuild, or restoration job.
- You’ll also likely save yourself a lot of time. If you can avoid a multi-day repair job, wouldn’t that be ideal? No one likes having work done on their home over multiple days (though we’re always respectful of our clients and their spaces), so get those repairs in early to ensure you can get back to normal as quickly as possible.
- Finally, you want to consider the value of your home. The better a chimney is maintained, the more value your home retains. A well-working fireplace system is coveted by many, and it’s been proven that people will pay more for a home with a fireplace in place. That said, if the fireplace needs a lot of work completed, you’re less likely to easily sell your home and, if you do, it’s not likely going to be at the price point you’re hoping for.
Your best option is always going to be getting your repairs scheduled right away. And we’re here and happy to help you out with it all.
Repair Services We Offer
Frechette Chimney can do a lot to help you maintain a healthier chimney system. We offer the following chimney repairs:
- Stainless Steel Chimney Relining: A faulty liner can contribute to crumbling mortar, potential gas leaks, cracks throughout your brickwork, and inefficiency. But nothing tops the strength and sturdiness of stainless steel! We’d be happy to set you up with a strong, durable, reliable liner.
- Oil/Gas Boiler & Furnace Relining: The chimney venting your oil or gas boiler or furnace may also require maintenance and repairs from time to time, and we can help. We reline oil and gas boiler and furnace flues with stainless steel liners, restoring both efficiency and safety.
- Ahren-Fire Fireplace Restoration System: If your fireplace system needs a long list of repairs, this system can help restore it without requiring an entire rebuild or restoration. Both efficiency and performance will be improved, all at a fraction of the cost!
- Leaky Chimneys: Water can be masonry’s worst enemy, which is why leak repairs and preventive maintenance are essential to chimney stability. Talk with us about flashing repair, chimney cap installation, waterproofing services, and anything else your chimney may need to stay leak-free.
Not sure where to start? No worries! We would be happy to perform an in-depth level 2 inspection if it’s been awhile since your system has received care. Trust us – once you invest in our professional services, you’ll be amazed at the comfort and efficiency you get from your appliance.
Get in Touch Soon for the Quality Service & Peace of Mind You Deserve
If you live in Eliot, York, Kittery, or anywhere else nearby, peace of mind is as easy as picking up the phone and dialing our number today. Just call 207-608-0564 now to reach one of our techs and discuss your chimney needs. Scheduling is easy!