Frechette Chimney – Kennebunkport’s Trusted Company for Wood, Pellet & Gas Stoves & Installations
Eager to reap the many benefits of owning a wood, gas, or pellet stove? Our service area extends to Kennebunkport, Coopers Corner, Lower Village, Wildes Corner, Turbats Creek, Arundel, Kennebunk Landing, Cape Porpoise, Millers Crossing, Bartlett Mills, Ogunquit, Kittery, and countless cities surrounding. Let’s explore your options soon!
Looking for a new heat source for your home and aren’t sure what to invest in? Why not consider a stove? These units have a long list of benefits and are growing in popularity as homeowners realize just how much they can contribute to their living space.
What do you gain by adding a stove to your home?
- Flexible Placement Options: Because stoves are free-standing, there are a lot more options in terms of where to place them in your home. This isn’t the case for those building a masonry fireplace in their living areas, so for those with less space or a unique setup, stoves are the perfect solution.
- Wide Range of Designs: There’s no shortage of choices when it comes to the designs, styles, and sizes of stoves in today’s market. They’ve become a hot commodity in recent years and manufacturers have made an effort to meet a wide range of preferences and needs.
- Heightened Efficiency: Stoves excel in terms of efficiency. You can bet that you’ll get some serious heat output into your living space, which isn’t always the case with traditional fireplaces.
- Less Smoke Back-up: When heating with wood stoves, there’s a much smaller chance of experiencing smoke backup in your home. If you’ve had this problem with fireplaces in the past, then a stove may be the perfect fit for you.
- Less Environmental Impact: Looking to lower your carbon footprint? Stoves tend to come out on top in terms of environmental-friendliness.
- High Safety Standards: Most appliances today (and any we recommend) have passed rigorous safety tests and will be safe for use in your home when used appropriately and regularly maintained.
Wood, Pellet, or Gas?
If you’ve decided a stove would be an appropriate fit for your home, here comes the next question… wood, gas, or pellet?
Wood stoves offer a timeless ambiance that – let’s face it – is hard to beat. While it takes time and energy to build and maintain a fire, there’s no replicating the genuine sounds and smells of real fire heating your living room. And a wood stove is a lot more efficient than a wood-burning fireplace, ensuring you can have all the heat you’re hoping for without losing out on that classic aesthetic.
Gas stoves are good for those who really want the benefits of a stove in their home, only without all of the maintenance and work of buying and storing wood, clearing out ash piles, and looking after a fire all night. Known for their convenience (just flip a switch and you’re all set) and efficiency, gas stoves are the popular choice for many.
Then, there’s pellet-fueled stoves, which don’t require nearly as much work as wood stoves, but still offer that homey feel to your living space. Just load the hopper and the pellets will automatically disperse as needed – easy peasy. If you have the space to store the pellets, this is a great option for those seeking a happy medium! Keep in mind that these run on electricity, though, so that’s something to consider if you’re looking for something that can heat your home during a power outage.
If you’re ready to upgrade and live on or near Whitten Hill Road, Goose Rocks Road, North Street, Log Cabin Road, Guinea Road, Mills Road, Skyline Drive, Wildwood Avenue, Norwood Lane, Kings Highway, Cottage Avenue, New Adams Road, Ox Plow Lane, Beaver Pond Road, Summer Breeze Lane, Winter Harbor Road, New Biddeford Road, Binnacle Lane, Crescent Avenue, or anywhere else nearby, turn to us for reliable products and service.
Our Full List of Services
Once you have the system of your dreams installed, be sure to rely on us for the following.
We Do What’s Best for Our Clients, Always
We want what’s best for you and your lifestyle, whether that’s a wood stove, a gas insert, or something else. And our goal is to make it easy for your to enjoy a warmer, more comfortable home safely and affordably. So, whether you’re over in Cozy Corners, Cape Elizabeth, Adams Corner, Clock Farm Corner, Kennebunk, or somewhere else nearby, let’s talk about how we can make your fireplace setup better for you. Book your appointment today by calling us at 207-608-0564 – we’re here for you!