Protect Your Eliot Home & Chimney With a Stainless Steel Liner Installed by Frechette Chimney
Time for a new chimney liner? The strength and durability of stainless steel is hard to beat! We’ve successfully installed stainless steel chimney liners all throughout Eliot, Rosemary, Gould Corner, Kennard Corner, East Eliot, Wentworth Terrace, Green Acre, Newington Station, Brixham, Piscataqua, Newington, Cape Neddick, South Portland, Rye, and more, and if you’re in need of one, too, we’d love to help.
When it comes to chimney relining, there’s one material that is known for ranking above all of the rest in terms of strength and reliability – stainless steel. We’re proud to install stainless steel chimney liners because we truly believe they’re the right choice for keeping your home safer for the long haul. Let’s talk about why…
The Facts Behind Stainless Steel Chimney Liners
Don’t know a lot about stainless steel liners? You’re not alone. Fortunately, our team is not only dedicated to providing the best care around… we’re also committed to keeping the customers we serve as informed and educated as possible! Here are some important things to know about stainless steel liners:
- They can be rigid or flexible, and there are benefits to each type. For example, rigid liners are known for being more efficient, but flexible liners are much easier to install in odd-shaped chimneys. We can figure out which is best for your needs after looking at your chimney, but rest assured both are great options.
- They are compatible with all fuel types. Whatever type of appliance you have or plan to have – be it gas, oil, coal, or wood – a stainless steel liner will be able to stand strong and safely vent it all.
- They’re corrosion-resistant. Stainless steel is corrosion-resistant, which means you can bet these liners stand the test of time! This also ensures your masonry will stay guarded from those acidic fumes that can break it down.
- They’re known for offering optimized performance. There’s no denying that stainless steel ranks at the top of the list in terms of efficiency, which means better performance with each fire you enjoy.
- They’re easier to maintain. A more efficient liner means less corrosive byproduct. And that means maintenance is much easier. A stainless steel liner will stay cleaner longer and you’ll notice less buildup overall, which means less clogging and blockages.
- They’re relatively easy to install. Unlike terra cotta liners, stainless steel liners aren’t built on-site – they’re simply installed. This means you won’t be stuck dealing with a disrupted household for an extended period of time.
Ready for a new liner? We’ve helped out clients on Bolt Hill Road, Beech Road, State Road, Main Street, Depot Road, Dow Highway, Goodwin Road, Brixham Road, Beech Ridge Road, Hanscom Road, Vittum Hill Road, Surry Lane, Debbie Lane, Birch Lane, Cedar Road, Tidy Road, Nightingale Lane, Jennie Lane, Greenwood Street, Clark Road, Hammond Lane, Adlington Road, Ashley Lane, and more. Schedule your appointment and be the next one to experience the superior service you deserve.
Our Services are Comprehensive & Unparalleled
We want to be the company you rely on for all things chimney! Please call on us for the following services. We offer courteous, professional, and personalized care.
Why Wait? Our Sweeps Are Ready for Your Call!
If you live in or anywhere near Tobeys Corner, South Eliot, Jewett, Beech Ridge, Payneton, Scarborough, or York, then you know who to call for the dedicated care you deserve. Reach out to Frechette Chimney at 207-608-0564 to schedule your appointment!