Frechette Chimney Is Family-Owned & Eager to Serve Residents Through Cape Elizabeth
Residents throughout Cape Elizabeth, Pond Cove, Elizabeth Park, Delano Park, Higgins Beach, Cape Cottage, Mountainview Park, Stanwood Park, Loveitts Field, Pleasant Hill, Rigby, South Portland, Eliot, and countless towns and cities surrounding count on us because we value honesty, professionalism, ethical practices, and customer satisfaction. You can count on us, too!
Your chimney and fireplace are important parts of your home. They add significant value to your property, they contribute a lot to your overall aesthetic, and the warmth they add on cold winter evenings is invaluable. But did you know that regular inspections are vital for maintaining chimney and fireplace health, so you can continue to enjoy all the warmth, beauty, and comfort that your system brings? It’s true – and that’s why annual inspections are recommended by the Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA) and the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA).
Now, scheduling those appointments is easy, but before that comes something more challenging – finding a reliable chimney company. Any chimney company can say they’re experienced and make claims about great customer service, but how do you really know who you can trust in the Cape Elizabeth area and who’s just pulling the wool over your eyes?
Questions to Consider When Hiring a Sweep
We’re here to help you throughout your research and hiring process. Here are some important questions to ask before committing to a chimney company:
- Who are they certified with? It’s pretty easy to type out ‘We’re certified!’ and slap it on a website, but if your sweep isn’t getting too detailed on the specifics of their certifications, then those alarm bells should be ringing. After all, their certification could be meaningless. You’ll definitely want to hire a sweep that is CSIA-certified, because a CSIA-certified sweep will be held to the industry’s highest standards. Any other credentials are a definite plus as well.
- Are they experienced? It’s a simple fact that a company that has been in the business for two decades will know more about the ins and outs of your chimney than one that’s just starting out. A longer history means they’re bound to have experience with those less common chimney repairs, and firsthand knowledge on a wide range of classic symptoms as well. Check out how many years the company has been in business to ensure you’re hiring a crew that really knows their stuff.
- Are they licensed and insured? You don’t want to have to worry about liabilities when you have someone working in and on your home, which is why you want to make sure the chimney sweep you hire is licensed and insured. Checking for these things is another surefire way to ensure the company is legitimate and that they take your business seriously. A good company will want to ensure you stay protected, too!
- Do they present themselves professionally? You’re inviting a chimney sweep onto your property – you want to feel comfortable doing so. A quality sweep is respectful, professional, and guarantees mess-free care. They should also express willingness to answer questions and ensure you’re educated on how to operate your system safely and efficiently.
- Do they have any current references, reviews, or testimonials? In today’s age, checking out reviews and customer experiences and opinions online is easier than ever. So, take advantage of it! Browse review sites and social media platforms to see what others have to say about the company you’re considering. And take into consideration how they handle the bad reviews – this says a lot!
Why Hire Us?
So, now that you know what to look for in a sweep, here’s the big question for those exploring our site. Why hire Frechette Chimney? Well, because we tick every box on the checklist! We’re certified with both the CSIA and the NFI, we’re members of the National Chimney Sweep Guild (NCSG), we’re licensed and insured, and we have over 40 years of experience serving the communities around Cape Elizabeth, York, Eliot, Kittery, and more. And no worries about a lack of professionalism. We are always courteous, honest, knowledgeable, and thorough in every service we offer.
As far as reviews go, feel free to check us out! We’re reviewed on Facebook, HomeAdvisor, Google, and more, and you’ll see we have countless satisfied customers that rely on us time and time again.
Or, better yet, ask your friends on Shore Road, Fox Hill Road, Brentwood Road, Scott Dyer Road, Ramble Road, Stonebridge Road, Ocean House Road, Wildwood Drive, Maple Lane, Wells Road, Deer Run Road, Spurwink Avenue, Two Lights Road, Kettle Cove Road, Ocean Avenue, Tower Drive, McKenney Point Road, Fessenden Road, Spoondrift Lane, Oakhurst Road, Abaco Drive, and all throughout the area. We’re trusted all through Cape Elizabeth!
We’re not just trustworthy and qualified to do the work – we’re also comprehensive in our care. Our services include all of these:
Chimney Sweeping & Inspections
Need Chimney Care Soon? Please Give Us a Call!
If you’re needing chimney services ASAP, then get in touch right away to ensure you get a time slot that’s convenient for you. In spring and summer, scheduling isn’t quite as challenging, but come fall we fill up fast, serving homeowners throughout Broadview Park, Cushing Island, Knightville, Willard Square, Fort Levett, North Hampton, and more! So schedule routine maintenance now – there’s no time to lose. Book an appointment by calling us at 207-608-0564 or reaching out online today.
You can count on our quality and dependable service throughout Falmouth, a valued member of our service area.